The GNDC offers low-cost services to those without insurance or benefits. We are dedicated to offering reduced fees to help make quality care more accessible to those who may not be able to afford dental care on a regular basis.
Our oral healthcare programs include:
- Reduced Clinic Fees that allow those without insurance access to affordable, quality oral care.
- A School Program that transports children from 18 Nashua schools to the GNDC clinic for oral health care. Our in-school screenings help to identify students in need of care.
- A Denture Program that dramatically improves the quality of life and overall health of many individuals.
- Oral Health Education & Outreach is offered to patients, families, businesses, schools, hospitals and the community.
Our affordable, quality dental care services include:
- Sealant Treatments
- Fluoride Treatments
- Simple Extractions
- Dentures and Denture Care
Promote GNDC In Your Workplace
Promoting good oral health among your employees not only protects their own overall health, but also the well-being of your business. We can provide services to help your employees stay healthy.
Learn about promoting GNDC in your workplace »
Who Is Eligible?
The Greater Nashua Dental Connection serves people of all ages, regardless of financial, linguistic, cultural or geographic barriers and facilitates their access to dental services.
Learn more about eligibility »